Because stories elicit emotion, they make for a better marketing impact. They have the power to affect who we trust, they appeal to our nostalgia, and assist us in making sense of complex issues. In less than three minutes, a fantastic tale may communicate a brand’s complete personality, and insightful stories can help you become particularly compelling.
Because it’s bite-sized, memorable, and measurable, video is essential to your content strategy. These aren’t only the traits that make video a marketer’s dream medium; they’re also the features that make it excellent for your audience who craves quick, engaging pieces.
You may use video to explain intricate topics (what is content if not to make things clearer for your audience? ), to share customer tales, and to inspire marketing-specific activities because it is so visual (things like demos, trials, subscriptions, and more).
But, beyond its unrivaled capacity to convert, video has become particularly beneficial to data-driven marketers. This is due to the fact that video can be tracked and measured in a very meaningful way.
You can link your videos to the deals they’re helping to impact, and you can use content engagement statistics to discover which visual assets are genuinely resonating. This is the type of reporting that marketers sorely needs in order to quickly identify their most engaged prospects and demonstrate the impact of game-changing initiatives.
Now SHOW it…..better than you EVER have before!
We are motivated by the perception of many SMEs that digital marketing tools are out of their reach, because they are resource hungry and expensive.
To allay this misperception we endeavour to develop and package digital marketing tools that are grounded in effective simplicity and, most importantly, within the financial means of SMEs.
* People watch an average of 16 hours of online video per week, which is a 52% increase in the last two years.
* Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and image content combined.
* Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video compared to 10% when reading it in text.
* 96% of people have watched an explainer video to learn more about a product or service.
* 86% of people would like to see more video from brands.
* 68% of consumers prefer watching videos to learn about new products or services, as compared to articles, infographics, ebooks, and presentations.
* 82% would rather watch live video than read social media posts. Note: This doesn’t mean blogging or social media posts are dead! Both of these forms of content are a crucial part of any digital marketing strategy, especially for SEO and reputation.
* The sweet spot for video ad length is 6-10 seconds.
* Consumers who end up on an e-commerce site through a user-generated video are 184% more likely to purchase and spend 45% more.
* Google shows a video thumbnail next to a search result about 26% of the time, and users are more likely to click that listing.
* 51% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI.
* 87% of online marketers use video content.
* The most popular video types made by marketers in 2021 include explainer videos (72%), presentation videos (49%), testimonial videos (48% ), and sales videos and video ads (42% each).
* Marketers who incorporate video into their campaigns experience 34% higher conversion rates.
* Shoppable video is starting to show higher conversion and click-through rates than those of display ads.
* 84% of marketers say video has helped them generate leads.
* 87% of video marketers report that video gives them a positive ROI.
* 59% of executives agree that if both text and video are available on the same topic, they are more likely to choose video.
* Video drives a 157% increase in organic traffic from SERPs. (Search Engine Results Pages)
* Videos up to 2 minutes long get the most engagement.
* 85% of Facebook videos are watched without sound.
* The average CVR ( ConVersion Rate ) for websites using video is 4.8%, compared to 2.9% for those that don’t use video.
* Having a video on a landing page makes it 53% more likely to show up on page 1 of the SERP.
* An initial email with a video receives an increased click-through rate of 96%.
* Attaching a video in an email can lead to a 200-300% increase in CTR. (Click Through Rate)
* Using the word “video” in the subject line increases open rates by 19%, CTR by 65%, and cuts the number of unsubscribes by 26%.
* 54% of email subscribers prefer emails with videos.
* Blog posts incorporating video attract 3x as many inbound links as blog posts without video.
* Combining video with full-page ads boosts engagement by 22%.
Acknowledgements for FACTS ABOUT VIDEO WORDSTREAM